Crochet collar is a beautiful knitting creation. Here we will present 22 easy steps to make crochet collar. Crochet experts can make any piece in 2_3 days. But a beginner needs some time to understand this technique. Although it needs time still a beginner can also make it through proper guidance.
Here, you will get step by step guidance to have this beautifully designed crochet collar. The detailed guide will help a lot to get the aim as a beginner. Let’s have a look on these simple steps.
2) Required material for the collar
1) Crochet needle 4mm.
2) Baby pink yarn of 4mm
4) Crochet stitch counter device
3) 22 easy steps to make crochet collar
1) Starting a loop, make chains continuously. Count the chains with a stitch counter device. Complete 82 chains.
2) Now reverse your work side and make a double crochet into four chains. Likewise, make double crochet at 82 chains. Round 1 is complete. As shown in the figure.
3) Start round 2. Tums your work side. Count every 3 chains and make one double crochet in the next two stitches. We will count these three chains as a double crochet.
4) Make two double crochet into the next stitch. We will increase stitches here. Make two double crochet into one same stitch. You will observe, we make two double crochet after three chains
5) Make one double crochet into three stitches. It means after every three stitches make one double crochet.
6) Now start round 3. Make three chains at the start of this round. Count it. We will make a double crochet in this stitch
7) Make 3 chains. Skip four stitches and make a shell into the next stitch. In shell making, we make two double crochet, two chains, and two double crochet respectively.
8) Likewise the step 7, again make three chains and design shell in the fifth stitch.
9) Continue step 8 at the end.
10) Make two double crochet in the last stitch of round three
11) now, round 4 starts. Make three chains and double crochet in the next stitch. Continue to make three chains and shell again and again.
12) Make 3 chains and create shells into shells as shown in the figure.
13) At the end of round 4, make 3 chains and double crochet at the next two stitches. Make a double crochet in the next stitch too.
14) Complete round five just like round three and four.
15) If you want a large-sized collar then you have to make more rounds with these same steps.
16) Now start to make its lace.
17) Make three chains and double crochet into the next stitch.
18) Make single crochet on the chain and nine double crochets into the shell. Follow the figure.
19) Continue the process of making single crochet on the chain and nine double crochets into shells.
20) At the last end, make a double crochet in the last stitch.
21) Now make 50 chains for lace and joint it to one corner of the collar. Make a single crochet in each stitch and single crochet in the last two stitches.
22) Make 50 chains on the other corner. Create stitches in each corner. Make a single crochet in each stitch on the collar. Continue the process make stitches with each chain.
The beautifully designed creation is ready to use by having a deeper and highlighted look on 22 easy steps to make a crochet collar.
4) Uses of crochet collar
The crochet collar that we discussed is for up to 3-year babies. If you want to make for 1-year children, start with sixty chains. Here are some uses of a crochet collar.
1) You can use it for frocks, sweaters, and shirts.
2) You may attach the collar with dresses. However, it can also be used separately.
3) This crochet collar can also be used with crochet jackets.
5) Some basic instructions
Here are some instructions regarding the crochet collar.
1) Use yarn of strong color to have a rich look.
2) If you want a collar for one year babies then start from 60 chains.
3) If you want to create a large-sized crochet collar then create more rounds as your requirement.
1) How I can increase the size of the shell?
Ans: If you want to increase the size of the shell then make three double crochet, three chains, and three double crochet respectively.
2) For a young girl, which color scheme you suggest?
Ans: Black, red, dark brown and grey color will give a perfect look. You can match it with sweaters or jackets.
3) What should be the color of pearls for sky blue collar?
Ans: You must go for off-white pearls for sky blue collar. Black pearls are also a good match. For pearls coloring, Frock colors can also help you out.